Keco K-Beam Bridge Lifter with Adapters
The KECO K-Beam Bridge Lifter provides the controlled power and leverage to pull large dents from panels, doors, seams, and body lines The sustained pulling pressure allowing tech’s a hands-free opportunity to view the dent at various angles then slap and knock down crowns accordingly.
- Threaded Lifter with Knob and Hex Nut - hand turn for precise tension or use a power drill for quick adjustments
- Locking Sliding Saddle - angles up to 60º and slides 28" allowing pulls on hard to reach places
- Sliding 360º Padded Robo Feet - two Robo bodies slide the length of the bridge and pivoting feet provide a stable base on uneven surfaces
- Lightweight, High-Strength Body - weighs less than 5lbs for easy maneuvering
- Includes 5 Adapters - supports all standard size PDR hail and crease tabs, KECO Super Tabs, Centipedes, and Black Plague Crease tabs