Mobile Dent Medic is a proud supporter of NAPDRT
NAPDRT is a Not for Profit organization that was started by quality Paintless Dent Removal Technicians whom are concerned about the future of our trade and the lack of consumer awareness about quality Paintless dent removal, and its many advantages over conventional body shop repairs.
Our Mission Statement
The mission of the National Alliance of Paintless Dent Repair Technicians is to unite independent PDR technicians, and to educate both technicians and consumers about the accountability, quality service, and value provided by our members.
What is the National Alliance of PDR Technicians?
The NAPDRT is a NonñProfit organization that has been set up to allow individual PDR Technicians to come together to address the problems and issues that are affecting the entire PDR Industry. We believe the best way to solve these problems is to unite, and provide strength through numbers. These issues are currently being decided by a small handful of companies claiming to speak for and represent the entire PDR Industry. Thousands of independent PDR Technicians have been left with no voice or input into these critical decisions that are affecting the PDR technicianís livelihood and future.
The Vision of the National Alliance of PDR technicians is to provide the following:
- To provide a platform where individual PDR technicians can come together to address the ever changing challenges of the PDR Industry and once a consensus is reached, to speak with one united voice that addresses these critical issues within our industry.
- To provide access and opportunities to attain low cost Group Benefits such as health and business insurance for our members.
- To continually educate our membership about the changes, threats and economic opportunities within our industry.
- To provide continuing educational opportunities and CEU credits to our membership, Insurance companies and others that may benefit from further education about the PDR Industry.
- To help to set and maintain the highest standards of quality possible by our member technicians and the PDR industry in general.